Sportbike Racing Forum banner

new rider

25K views 84 replies 24 participants last post by  KeepUp 
#1 ·
hello, i'm a new street rider and my first bike is an 05 Suzuki GS500F...it's amazing and i ride every chance i get...come next spring, i'm already planning on trading it in for an 06 GSX-R 600...I can't wait...i wanted to start right, with a smaller bike. I got the 500 october 7th...i now have 2400 miles on it. i love ridin'. My girlfriend already bought me a gaurdian cover for it for sweetest day...and for my birthday, which is tomorrow, she already got me the 'motorhead' leather Icon jacket! I'm hyped. I love ridin'. thanks

#52 ·
Hell yea, I love warm weather. It was 65 degrees here on monday and tuesday! Today it was 49... I've ridden all three days!
Tuesday I installed the exhaust, this picture was from monday. Notice the stocker! 1.7.08

downtown sawyer point 1.8.08

east miami river 1.9.08

#53 ·
Outlawbiker~ Next time bring a REAL digi-cam or upgrade your phone as those pics are horrible. :eek:oo: Unless of course you're embarassed by the 10r and like the pics blurry. Now that makes perfect sense. :wink:

Here, lemme show you how it's done...Exhibit A: :coolgleamA:

#58 ·
Mirage ~ The reason the pics of my bike are all blurry... even standing still the 10's moving too fast for a clear shot! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

:lol:

Seriously though, they really need to make a 10.5 megapixel camera phone BUT QUICK!!!

Oh and by the way... those boots are all wrong for waterskiing you duffus!!! :tongue:

#69 ·
Just wanted to tell you guys that my GSXR turned 50k last week. I've replaced the stator, and all the pads. Replace some seals around the water pump, and it's had one valve adjustment. GSXR FTW
the year is wrong in this photo:) I bought the bike brand new, May 2007. :)

#71 ·
I put the stock back on cause I had the Jardine slip-on repacked and re-riveted. The rivets were getting loose causing it to leak. I thought my right foot was on fire, racing at Road Atlanta last June. It was leaking and my lower was like an inferno sauna! LOL I then just left the stock on thru the winter.
Both exhausts are awesome! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.