Sportbike Racing Forum banner

PICTURES!!! Ducati AND their owners

39K views 111 replies 37 participants last post by  DUC748 
#1 ·
BlkSprintST started a good thread in the Aprilia forum and I think the same would work well here. We've all got nice rides so let's see pictures of you and your lady* following the rules posted in Aprilia forum.

Here's an old shot (January 1st 2002) from a very chilly ride with me posing next to my 748 with my friends 996S in the foreground.

And this is basically how she looks now save for the Pirelli Diablos that were fitted 1 week ago before I left town.

* Fuzz, you'll have to prove to me that your 996 isn't lesboquattro powered before I include "man" in the description. :lol: :wink:

See less See more
#33 ·

Although I'm not included in the picture, my buddy is off to the side & he owns a 996. Also, I have added a few bits to her over the Winter, revalved the front forks, replaced some rockers ( /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif), new timing belts and added a MyChron 3 Gold unit. And it's a lot dirtier since I don't clean bodywork very often.... the bike is super clean, just the plastics are a bit dirty...

Here's another picture posing for the photo - I tend to minimize lean angle but wanted to play around for the photo :wink::

#39 ·
Hey Bartje! Die had je nog niet laten zien...
Die mag je wel in groot formaat naar m'n gmail account sturen.. :waytogo:

Yep Duc, that's my old Bagster. I'm glad it's being put to good use... :wink:

#41 ·
Yep, that's pimmie old bagster.
When you are more than a week from home you need some luggage. And with the bagster and the Ventura rack at the back I had enough space :smile:

This summer I will go back to Italy, only by car /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.