Sportbike Racing Forum banner

2005 zx10r, little rock arkansas

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  03FZ1Rider 
#1 · (Edited)
It'a been awhile since Ive posted anything I just wanted to share some info for everyone that my bike was stolen last nite between 1am and 3:30am last nite. 09/29/2009

Its a 2005 Zx10R lime green, it has just a little over 24000 miles and it looks practically brand new. It has a micron standard mount slip on blk\green fade exhaust. A Power Commander mounted under the back seat of the bike. Green galfer brake lines front and back, GPR gold stablizer as well. Also speed screen irridium windshield. BMC after market air filter.

The bike has a set of michelin 2ct's on it as well. The rear tire had about 500 miles left on it before it needs replaced.

Im upset about it of course but what can I do. Also it has after market front and rear sprockets, high performance chain. I loved the bike as well as most do. I really took great care of the machine. Never any problems always maintained to the best of my abilities. If anyone see's it (which I doubt) Im offering a visual reward to the person or persons who can help locate it. I'll be urinating on someones grave the same day when that person or persons are located.

The bike was stolen at the Summit House apts. directly across from Park Plaza Mall here ln Little Rock Arkansas. My phone number is 501-697-1780....

Any help would be appreciated, it was the only form of transportation I had for myself and family.

If your reading this message and you were the person or persons responsible remember I know you were in a truck regular size standard front wheel drive, fairly new tires. I was a police officer for 10.5 years in Texas so honestly I know alot of people in the state of Arkansas as well as surrounding states. I will find you, it would have given myself personally peace of mind if you would have just asked for the keys. All the dealerships as well as other parties have been notified. Good luck in your future indeavors I promise someone is watching and someone will share any and all info with me.

ZX10R 2005 Lime Green in color, VIN #JKAZXCC165A022105....

Thanks everyone I appreciate the time.

See less See more
#3 ·
NO NEWS AS OF YET, A FEW RUMORS HAVE CIRCLED AROUND ABOUT MY BIKE BEING RACED IN ROSE CITY, NORTH LITTLE ROCK AR.

JUST TO ADD I'VE GOT ALL MY MOTORCYCLE STUFF LISTED ON EBAY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED,..... HERE IS ONE OF THE ITEM NUMBERS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO LOOK #23089887332,.... ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT caseysrodeo@live.com

ALL OF THE STUFF IS MOSTLY KAWASAKI GREEN, SINCE MY BIKE WAS STOLEN IM JUST TRYING TO GET RID OF THE STUFF, THANKS.....

IM GONNA BE GETTING ANOTHER BIKE IN THE THE SPRING, BUT I REALLY NEED TO SELL ALL THE STUFF I HAVE ON EBAY, SO IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW, NO TRANSPORTATION SO I NEED THE CASH, THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR TIME!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.