Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Anyone seen the new 600RR

7K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  spitz600 
#1 ·
I did at Long Beach and I don't really know if I like the new body work covering the motor

See less See more
#2 ·
Funny the new 600s follow more and more the style invented by the last YZF-6R. :santa

#7 ·
You guys are nuts, that bike is hot! I'd ride it. I love the green on black too. :D

#9 ·
Therefore my opinion matters more. :) lol j/k

Hey really though, what's not to like? The color scheme isn't girly at all and the CBR600RR is an insanely fun bike to ride. It's got the best (stock) handling out there. That little piece they added to cover the engine makes the bike even easier to wipe down after you ride too.

#12 · (Edited)
CBR600RRider01 said:
In person the Green pops!!!
Is it a metallic green (like the metallic blue one they had out)? That would look awesome..

Oh, Duc beat me to it... lol

#15 ·
Psychologically, riding the Hannspree gives you an edge.
:crackup So a nice paint job really does make you faster.. Who knew it was that easy?

It is a nice looking bike really..

#19 ·
Copy Cat Ninja ..... :applause I saw it at the show too. It looks better in person. Its still a Honda though.:shocked I will be picking up my 09 ZedX6R in a cpl weeks. I will let you know what a real green 600 is all about . :wtg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.