Sportbike Racing Forum banner

So who's left from the old days

45K views 58 replies 30 participants last post by  currie954 
#1 ·
..of eSportbikes...

#7 ·
Ninjaslayer.. howdy.. Ive been fine... just doing the Work-A-Day thing...

Sold my bike a while ago so I haven t been riding at all in about three years...

Ive been spending all my time on cars lately.. bought a Z28 then graduated to a C5 Corvette and havebeen modding the hell outta that.. Still running up and down Palomar.. just with an extra two wheels

I have popped in and out of the site a few times.. looks kinda sleepy around these parts..

I see allot of familure names.. but not as many as I used to

#10 ·
Moved to the west coast in 2004 and have been far more active on local Bay Area boards. How the hell did I ever ride in Florida? :D
Now there is a name I ahven't seen in a long time

like most on it seems. I don't check it frequently....

Just bought a new hang glider...still have my old bandit (its actually in the shop getting new rubber) the rear tire on it right now has 21k on it.......so that will tell you what I've been using the bike for....

#9 ·
I still pop in from time to time to read up on what's going down. In all honesty, I haven't even been riding that much in the last couple years and that probabl has something to do with it. The good thing is that my younger brother is currently attending MMI and his entusiasm has got my spark for riding going again.

#17 ·
Yeah, that's BAMM, Jabs. The black dude (Anton?) was Bamm's right hand man, and Melvin's screen name was Araihead. As usual, I look like a stunned deer in this shot :banghead ...

Damn I miss riding with you guys, though...

#23 ·
ZZZ.........

I'm in town for a few days and am going to bravo on a black and grey old FJ1200

ANY one who has a phone and gets this CALL me at 443-470-0412

I'm trying to reach BRB too so if anyone
has hi number pass
this along....

DAMMM it
feels to be back!!!!

#26 ·
I'm still around, but sadly, not riding. After that crash on 74 near Idlewild, it was just never quite the same. It became a little too real at that point. I got married in '06, moved to Jacksonville FL in April of last year. I still have a dirt bike, but haven't ridden it since we got here, but hope to start one day. We're buying a house, so hopefully once we get settled in. Man, those were the good ole days when we used to go up to Palomar on a regular basis. I had a blast with everyone I rode with. Everybody was great. I miss that a lot! And the All Day Suckers! Those were cool too!

#27 ·
Ok, is this just this forum or has everything turned so bleak? All I read is "I stopped riding, I quit this, I don't do that anymore.."

:santa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.