Sportbike Racing Forum banner

I new Custom StreetFighter

5K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  AtlStreetFighter 
#1 ·
Hello all I am new to the forum and I wanted to say a little bout myself and my bike. Well I live in and around Atlanta. I have been on bikes since I was 18 years old and I am now 43. So one can say I have had a few bikes over the year.I will only start with the last two bikes I had. I came across a 04 Bandit1200S New in 2006 on the show room floor with only 0.8 miles on it. Here are a couple pics when she came home.

Then after I did a few things to it.

And I rode this bike till I got in a accident up on Deals Gap. I re head on to a GoldWing and both bikes got total out. This is a couple pics from Shoot by the moon.

See less See more
#2 ·
Then 6 months after that accident I got a 03 Bandit 1200N. Here are a couple pics of it when I got it.

So over time I di a few things to it here and there. But between winter of 09 till almost spring of 2011 I did a total rebuild. Going all the want down to the frame.

So over time I would do things. Finding part I wanted to put on the bike and building. Did a GAXR front end swap, ZX10 Tail as well as a clutch window cover. PC the GAXR Forks and rotors.

Then the frame was PC the same color as well as the stretch on the sway arm.

I did not like the gas cap on the tank. I wanted something you would not see so well. So I did this.

But lastly I got it painted. Sine I am AtlStreetFighter I went with the Atlanta Theme. There are many ore then I have done and plan to do with the bike. If you want to know anything ask I will do my best to get back to you with a reply. As well as I would like to know what you all think. Thanks for reading my post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.