Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Lake Mead / 2 bikes down - Sunday 09/22

6K views 55 replies 14 participants last post by  LV_01_1K 
#1 ·
Meeting at Lake Mead and Hollywood @0615 and leaving no later than 0630....Who's in?
Andy? Brandon? Chris? Dave, Greg? Mark? Ben & Feleena? Jim? Tim? The more the merrier. Then after we can go get breakfast.

It's all fun and games untill somebody looses a knee puck.

#27 ·
Re: Lake Mead - Sunday 09/22

Oh man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that bro /images/icons/frown.gif Hope you heal fast.

Did you get home on your own or did you guys have to wait for the Rangers/Ambulance ????

Man............This sucks..you just got her back together.

#28 ·

Fabio ended up riding his bike to my house, we loaded it up in the truck and took him home.

I'm still picturing FAbio outside the gate with his hands in the air as we fly by at 120, that was some classic Sh!t, this day will go down in history,LOL /images/icons/laugh.gif

#30 ·

"I'm still picturing FAbio outside the gate with his hands in the air as we fly by at 120, that was some classic Sh!t, this day will go down in history,LOL" [/qoute]

Me and Jim where like what the fu#K? Mach 3 mode for sure...

Man this really sucks I still cant believe this happened....Lessons to be learned though.
I wonder how Antonio is doing?

It's all fun and games untill somebody looses a knee puck.

#36 ·

It was our last run in and heading for breakfast.....somebody must have ginxed it, it was too much of a perfect day of riding.

It's all fun and games untill somebody crashes in front of you.

#37 ·

Bad JU JU,,

Hey, anybody hear anything about Antonio yet??
I imagine he must be bruised up pretty good.

That's my favorite color scheme of a 750 too.... Hopefully it's salvagable.

Anybody else having a hard time not thinking about yesterday?? I am, I musta told 25 people about it today.

#51 ·

from the looks of your bike,,, I don't think it sticks together very well Fabio,/images/icons/laugh.gif

I think Brandons got a Gixxer with R1 body work, cause the only place I see the rest of the R1's sticking together is at the back of the pack. LOL /images/icons/blush.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.