: Did you ever know??????????????????

Ninjaslayer
06-30-2003, 11:40 AM
1. Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.

2. There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.

3. When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.

4. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

5. Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.

6. A penny saved is a government oversight.

7. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

8. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.

9. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

10. He who hesitates is probably right.

11. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.

12. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

13. The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

14. Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are "XL"

cinmike
07-01-2003, 03:42 AM
:waytogo:

Those were great Ninja.

Michael

Samuel
07-01-2003, 06:23 AM
Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmm! Funny :grin: :lol: :waytogo:

RoadpizzaRyan
07-01-2003, 06:28 AM
They're all hilarious, but this one's my favourite

[ QUOTE ]
3. When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
In my nieghborhood, I think we are the only family without a dog. One dog will start barking in the middle of the night and it's like a huge chain reaction, all the other dogs start barking too. I've gotten quite used to it, but still enjoy the thought of gagging some of the owners :laugh:

HoosierDaddy
07-01-2003, 07:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They're all hilarious, but this one's my favourite

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I like that one too. Back when I was in the Army National Guard my unit pulled a security mission down in Panama. There was this dock we had to patrol at night. Next to the dock was this Russian car factory. The factory had a huge lot that they parked the cars in. At night they turned loose two dobermans. They would sit in the middle of the lot where there was a security shack lighted by a big security light so I could see the dogs real good. when I made it around to the part of the fence where I would see that dogs good, I would kick the hell of the fence.Man those dobies would run like a bat out of hell over to the fence and bark like they were going to eat the fence. I would just stand there laughing until they gave up. Then I'd make another round and do it again, and again...all night. It made the night a little more interesting.

RoadpizzaRyan
07-01-2003, 07:33 AM
Can't say that I am not guilty of doing that once of fifty times in my life :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When I still lived in NJ, my nieghbor had a yappy little white dog, pomeranian(sp) I guess. My friend Anthony from the Island of St.Croix took my BB gun and shot the little bastard :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I felt so bad, but couldn't help from laughing cause the dog must have jumped 5ft up in the air :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And for the animal rights activists, it was a one pump shot and the BB did not break the dogs skin nor was the dog injured in any permanent way :smile: :waytogo:

2upFZ1
07-02-2003, 11:01 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love animals more than most.

But there is a dog that lives across the street that needs about 20 pumps.

Roxygirl
07-02-2003, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and they always seem to know when I wash my truck!!! grrr. :flame:

Qball1000r
07-02-2003, 11:08 AM
2up ~ [ QUOTE ]
But there is a dog that lives across the street that needs about 20 pumps.

[/ QUOTE ]... of love??? :lol:

j/k 2up!!

we have a dog and everyone tells us how well minded he is and what a great dog he is... too bad he can't rub off on the neighbors lab that wanders the neighbor hood takin' dumps in people's yards and wandering through their back yards and down the street and across the street (we live on a dead end)... annoys the heck out of me. WATCH YOUR D*MN DOG!!!

wannaride
07-02-2003, 12:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
14. Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are "XL"

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh that explains everything. :lol: