parts shops in indianapolis [Archive] - Sportbike Forums : Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum

: parts shops in indianapolis

patryk
05-08-2003, 10:43 AM
anyone know of any parts/apparel shops in indianapolis?

Blue Eyed Dragon
05-14-2003, 04:57 PM
Check out http://www.flatoutmotorcycles.com/
I was in there a few weeks ago and they have some smokin deals on bikes, pretty good selection of gear and parts. No Yamaha stuff though :frown:
Zuks, Kawi, Aprilla, Duc's, & KTM. Cool shop and nice people to work with.

There is also:
http://www.indysuperbikes.com/
They are online only I think. Didn't see anything on the website about them having an actual store.

Hope this info helps.

Ride Safe,
Jen

patryk
05-15-2003, 12:20 PM
blue eyes
thanks for that. i generally get my stuff online of from some of my customers in the marketplace, but its nice to have a place where you could wander around on a dull saturday evening.

Interesting bio by the way! what on earth are you hiding?!!

Blue Eyed Dragon
05-16-2003, 12:58 AM
Nothing to hide patryk........you didn't like my bio????? LMAO

I'm for real, just can't be to careful with your info :grin:.

I'm south of you (near Louisville) and the love of my life is an 02 R6 :wink:

There's a couple hundred sportbikes down here
(no other girls that ride though :frown: ) but what's up with Broad Ripple? I've been wanting to ride up there one Friday or Saturday night, heard it's the place to hang in Indy if you ride.

yeah, I normally order my bike/gear stuff from kneedraggers. Just ordered a TwoBro's pipe from them, awesome guys to work with.

Flatoutmotorcycles had a brand new 2003 TL 1000R for $7,800 :shocked: and a 03 Aprilla Mille R for
$10 or 12,000. I was in there about an hour just wandering around.......really wanted to take that Duc 999 home with me, sweet bike.

patryk
05-19-2003, 09:27 AM
yep, broad ripple is the place to be seen. There is a bar there called the stone mug. it is a biker kinda place, but mainly harleys, not many sportbikes. I even saw one of those awful 3-wheeled thingys there. I like to wander down there, gotten drunk a few times.
Other than thaat, lots of drunken kids!!

IndyGreg
05-19-2003, 07:33 PM
Try Cycle Outfitters on South Madison Ave. or Dryer Yamaha on West Washington. Both have good selection if you want to touch something before you buy it.

patryk
05-20-2003, 04:08 AM
excellent! thanks!! i am off thursday and friday, so hopefully my bike will be ready for the track soon!!
Thanks again
PL

patryk
05-27-2003, 06:59 AM
hey
went to both cycle outfitters and flatout this weekend, got some stuff in both!!
PL