Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Little Rock - 501 Xtremes

3K views 43 replies 11 participants last post by  a929rronone 
#1 ·
I am president of a newly formed sportbike club in Little Rock, AR - The 501 Xtremes.

We are a group of riders that are generally older (for the sportbike crowd). We range from early twenties to late forties.

We are of varying experience but rather have one thing in common: we like to have fun but we AREN'T stupid about it.

We have club gatherings on Wednesday nights. We meet at the Flying Saucer in the River District at 9 pm for BS and bench racing/smack talk. Then we'll usually head out and ride for a short bit around town - maybe even drag race for fun.

On the weekends we'll do a loop through Arkansas that's generally 200-400 miles - depending on how frisky we feel.

We encourage safety but that doesn't mean we don't let 'em walk when the road allows it. Don't ride with us if you don't have a helmet and can't keep your self under control when you need to. Don't even talk to me if you are a squid without insurance and a drivers license.

No one will make fun of you if you are slow. No one will make fun of you if you don't ride a wheelie for two miles. We stop at intersections for everyone to catch up and talk no smack to those bringing up the rear. Crashing is not fun by any means and we do NOT encourage anyone to ride above thier abilities by keep up with the guy in front of you. Public stunts are not encouraged (but not censored either, if you are reasonable about it).

I invite all on this board to come out and meet us any Wednesday you choose. Also email me for rides when we get together on Saturdays and Sundays.

Hope to see you.

Jonathan Wright
rocksmoker@comcast.net

See less See more
#44 ·
This is James "a929rronone" or to the Pacific crew McGuyver or "a929rrdown, aTL1000Rtoohotandthendownandhadn'tevenpaidthefirstpaymentyet, aZX750/900Rthatweneverseedown, or to my family dumb relative that crashes a lot while trying to do stunts or trying to break the sound barrier.

Anyways, hopefully I will be able to make it this weekend. I am going to try and get a hold of Rider6 (STL) rider and see if he can come down too.

Not sure if I missed any of the photos or not but if I did. All you have to do is open the attachment(or know the http address of the file) and simply write the code below
[photo]www.wherethehellismypicat.com[/photo]
But, don't use the word photo, use the word image/images/icons/cool.gif

Its life!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.